Saturday, August 29, 2009

Llamada de Emergencia

video

Finally uploaded!

This clip is 23-seconds of pure talent, to the song:

"Llamada de Emergencia"

(such a popular song here -- even mamá hums it in the kitchen) 99% of the time I refuse to dance reguetón... The other 1% is called dancing with three 9-year-olds on a Saturday night in Chile. This is merely a snippet of what the 45 minute dance session was like! :)

2 comments:

  1. Better talent than mine. Haha! Esta noche fui aprendiendo bailar salsa a Longbranch por segundo vez. :S Fui nervioso, torpe y avergonzado, pero fue divertido.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Reminds me of dancing to pop songs in junior high...learning dances from music videos.

    ReplyDelete