Sunday, June 17, 2012

Changing your oil.

QUESTION:  Why do we change the oil in our cars 2-4x a year, and yet we don't think TWICE about giving our bodies that same care?  

I can testify -- being a skinny stick for almost my life -- that just because you "look" healthy on the outside DOES NOT equate to a healthy inside.

Well, if you're ready for a healthier lifestyle -- whether for the mental clarity, the mood boost, weight loss or just to have solid, overall health -- I am READY and EXCITED to help you!!  Starting Tuesday (06/19/2012), I am doing an 8-day program that helps purify your body and will be posting recipes in advance to help you and encourage you as we go.  So you are as much prepared as possible...  All of the 8 days, it will be FRESH fruit & veggies (w/fresh herbs and good oils), brown/wild rice & lentils and water.  Nothing else.  Trust me, it's not as horrible as it sounds -- and geez, it's only 8 days out of 365.  I think you'll live; actually, NO, your body will be thriving.

I always do my program through the Standard Process company, which would be the more effective, full purification; however, before you make that financial commitment, I would like to take these eight days to prove to you how do-able this healthy lifestyle is, as well as hopefully educating you along the way about our "food" in America.  I did the full out program -- which is 22 days total -- in the summer of 2011, and I have been migraine-free since then (PTL).  That's a BIG deal, people!!  Food is meant for so much more than we realize.

If you are planning on giving this a try, please leave a comment on this blog or on my facebook wall.  I would be more than happy to answer your questions along the way as well -- gluten issues? arthritis? picky eaters? coffee habit? depressed? ...etc.  Man, you will not regret this decision, and I will be here the whole time rooting you on! So excited  for you!

Hope to hear from you soon!  Buckle up!  The ride begins soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment